For the 15th Anniversary of LeBron James' signature sneaker line, the Nike LeBron 15 basketball shoes featured the first ever in-line use of Flyknit. Designed by Jason Petrie, the sneaker is equipped with an articulated cushioning setup made up of both Zoom and Max Air.
• Engineered upper offers strategic stretch, advanced lockdown, and durability.
• Max Air and Zoom Air units combine to create a fully articulated cushioning system.
• Full-bootie construction creates a secure fit.
• Injected Phylon foam midsole provides a lightweight feel and resilient cushioning with every step.
• Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction on a variety of surfaces.
• Flex grooves in the forefoot offer flexibility.